Conditions of Use:
Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and page4pagewwwservices are superseded and of no force or effect.
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of page4pagewwwservices unless otherwise noted. page4pagewwwservices neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with page4pagewwwservices.
2. While page4pagewwwservices uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, page4pagewwwservices makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. page4pagewwwservices assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither page4pagewwwservices, any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITIED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. page4pagewwwservices also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images,video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of page4pagewwwservices or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, page4pagewwwservices is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by page4pagewwwservices. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and common law Trademarks of page4pagewwwservices and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of page4pagewwwservices or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that page4pagewwwservices will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7 page4pagewwwservices has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of page4pagewwwservices.
8. page4pagewwwservices may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
9. Certain statements contained in this Site may constitute "forward-looking statements". You can typically identify forward-looking statements by the use of forward-looking words such as "may," "will," "could," "project," "believe," "anticipate," expect," "estimate," "continue," "potential," "plan" and "forecast." These statements represent our intentions, plans, expectations, assumptions and beliefs about future events and are subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors. Many of those factors are outside of our control and could cause actual results to differ materially from the results expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements.
You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, since such statements speak only as of the date they are made.
All images & content
© 2007 page4pagewwwservices